J " had not badly D " information in connection with the visionette vn 8000 veiled there is software currently which turns in certain site which is softwares negative veiled what these software make (blockage the small one, lighting of the receiver blocker, ledd red with the demarage and also has L " alumage blocker, can also in certain case put out chart mére what A was my case) I stress that repair with a jtag in certain case especially does not give anything if in the second case that I and to give you lighting of the leed fixes in red and that the visionette vn 8000 demare not it remains to you two solution or allors to repurchase one or change of them the chart mére what and very easy for some veiled this small tuto which will prevent has certain to go to seek software which is to manufacture to have annoy, to derneir council if you to find one of them to ask the regulator here or same the super regulator to see same with the admin if the software which is on funfile and ok friendship has all indic64