Thread: useless plugins

Uploads

useless plugins

hello,
    I bought a SkyStar2 PCI card and installed ProgDVB with all the know plugins. I can receive Hotbird and Astra satellites Free channels but non of the plugins was able to decrypt PayTv channels on these satellites.
    Can you tell me please what plugins your are using and for what channel? I'm looking for french and polish channels.
    Thanks

Uploads

Re: useless plugins

Can you please post some channels (T*PS, C*NAL+, D + , C*FRA+,...) and the plugin used to open them.
    Thanks

Uploads

i have progdvb + poor man's cam plugin + infinity usb unlimited programmer + k3 for c+fr and tps

yes, you can get the scrambled channels...You have just to search on the forum, all is there...

Uploads

Thank you for your feedback.

In fact I have already a Humax 5400 STB and I bought the SkyStar 2 because I thought that we can get all the functions of a CAM+card in software.

I was talking about plugins (like s2emu,vplug, yankse,...). I tried all of them without succes with C*NAL , T*PS, C*FRA,... .

Even a Poor Man Cam is a hardware solution (right?).
    A hardware solution (cam+k3card+programmer) cost about 150 to 200 euros. A one year suscription to C*ANAL costs 200 euros. The difference is that the Hardware solutions may lasts only one or two months .

Theoricaly, we must be able to do in software (plugins) all of what we can get using a CAM+k3Card. It will be nice to have that , No ?

Yes it will be very nice a software solution, it's what i'm looking for too.

Uploads

A hardware solution (cam+k3card+programm er) cost about 150 to 200 euros. A one year suscription to C*ANAL costs 200 euros. The difference is that the Hardware solutions may lasts only one or two months
    you don't have the same suscription to canal+. the k3 open total csat + canal+ le bouquet + foot+ + cine+ + tps

price outside special offer just c+ and csat:

canalsat intensement: 47.90 euros /months = 574.8 euros/years
    canal + lebouquet: 31.90 euros / months = 382.8 euros/ years
    foot+: 7 euros/months = 84
    for one year = 1041.6 euros / years*

Uploads

I didn't test yet the K3 "subscription" .
    You can Buy a C*NAL+ Le bouquet for 197.95 euros/ year :
    w*w.transplanet.fr/boutique/info_produit.asp?num=201

Which is the half of your "382.8 euros/ years".

Don't forget the risk that the K3 may work for one month only. or less. They can change the encryption system at any time helas.
    By the way I wanted to buy a K3 card in paris. The seller told me that price theses days is 120 euros !!! . Which means that you "Some people" are making a lot of money with the K3 card users. If me must pay money I prefer to pay C*NAL rather than paying go-getters (arrivistes) people.

I bought a K3 card at Ebay (62 euros). I'm waiting to see if it will work .

The question is "A Pentium IV or an AMD64 isn't able to do what a K3 card can do" ?