Looking for LONG-TIME CacheEx Mode 3 Partners with Cccam Protocol

I am looking for stable and long term cache-exchange.

Rules:
1. CacheEx mode 3 only.
2. You are not only resending cache but you also send cache from your local cards.
3. If you are not sending back any cache for 48 hours > deletion without notification.
4. You use a stable server with Oscam (Cacheex directly from a sat-receiver is not stable !)
5. If your server is offline for more than 48 hours > deletion without notification.
6. Double logins > deletion without notification.

What I offer:
1. A huge cache (locals and about 140 cacheEx connections at this moment..)
2. I prefer quality over quantity.
3. A stable connection (uptime 99%).
4. Almost no downtime, and if Oscam stops, it will be up again within 3 minutes.
5. I try to avoid manual restarts in daytime (every night the server restarts automatically).
6. I try to avoid resending of false ECM > if you notice any false ECM just let me know (with details) and I will filter it.

At this moment I use Oscam 1.20 build 8668 on Debian 6.
I use a max cache time of 8 seconds (lowered because of zero hits extra above 8 seconds)
I send "max cache hop = 3" and take "max cache hop 0 to 3" / depends on the quality ecm you are offering.
I use cw cycle check for caid 0100.

Send me your cacheEx mode 3 details in cccam and I will reply with my cacheEx mode 3 details a.s.a.p.
If you only want to receive cache for specific caids, please let me know in your message and I will filter it.

PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS LONG-TERM CACHE-EXCHANGERS.
PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME WITH UNSTABLE CONNECTIONS.
DON'T HESTITATE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE ONLY SMALL CACHE FOR A SPECIFIC CAID OR IF YOU JUST STARTED > AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW THE ABOVE RULES YOU ARE WELCOME. REMEMBER: I PREFER QUALITY OVER QUANTITY, so better small and good (stable !) cache instead of a big and useless cache...

I just moved to a new server and did send all of my peers a message about it. Since some of them did not reply at all, I am also looking for a few normal c-line exchangers for backup purposes. So if you can offer a local and want to exchange c-line for backup purposes, please let me know. Only long-time shares please...

Please send me your email-address when you send me a PM.