Larry King comes to RT America

Michelle Clancy | 30-05-2013

RT television network and Ora TV is to bring the former CNN talk show host Larry King back to US cable TV via the RT America network.

Beginning in June, RT America will become the exclusive US broadcaster for Larry King Now and Politics with Larry King, which will also stream online at, and The programmes will be recorded in RT America's Washington, DC studios and Ora TV's studio in Los Angeles.
"I have always been passionate about government and issues that impact the public, and I'm thrilled at the opportunity to talk politics with some of the most influential people in Washington and around the country," said King. "I look forward to bringing these invigorating conversations, as well as my Larry King Now interviews, to television audiences with RT America."
Politics with Larry King will bring King's signature interview style back to Washington and to topics of government, public affairs, policies and politics. He will be interviewing world leaders, political and cultural figures, and other newsmakers and personalities who will lend their perspective on critical and controversial issues of the day. It will air weekly on RT America.
Larry King Now will be shown on RT four times per week, adding to its existing online presence where King has interviewed guests ranging from Seth MacFarlane and Wiz Khalifa to Melissa McCarthy and Harrison Ford.
"We are thrilled to work with Larry King, who is a true media legend," says Margarita Simonyan, RT's editor-in-chief. "Whether a president or an activist or a rock star was sitting across from him, Larry King never shied away from asking the tough questions, which makes him a terrific fit for our network."