Hi all - I'm trying to connect my TM Twin OE (4D/Enigma2) to my pc via the LAN to be able to stream pc media files to the TM, BUT whatever details I insert into the Mount Manager it won't connect. The status at the moment is that I can see the pc (with correct ip) on the TM Twin but can't get the files to expand AND I can't see the TM unit on the pc but WEBIF does work.

I found this on another site, but this doesnt work for me (Ive asked the same question there but received no reply)

Perhaps someone could send me their working config so that I can copy the format? Thanks in advance TL

==========================
Menu/setup/system/network/mounts setup/mount manager/add new network mount point
mount using...........FSTAB
active...................enable
Local share name....What ever you want to call it
mount type............CIFS
server ip................Your pc ip
server share...........Name of the folder you want to share. Do not use / or \ or any file pathways. Simply type the exact name of the folder you set as share.
use as hdd.............no
Mount options.........rw,utf8
username................this is the name you gave to your pc when you first set it up.
password................this is the password of your pc user account, the one you use to log into your windows account