Looking for LONG-TIME CacheEx Mode 3 Partners with Cccam Protocol
Last weeks I have deleted a lot of unstable shares.. So here we go again. Please only send PM when you offer a stable connection. READ RULE NUMBER 4 !
I use a dedicated server in central Europe.
Some average ping results for my server:
Stockholm, Sweden: 36.5
London, United Kingdom: 9.7
Madrid, Spain: 34.6
Padova, Italy: 23.3
Munchen, Germany: 15.2
Amsterdam, Netherlands: 11.3
Lille, France: 15.1
Zurich, Switzerland: 18.2
Groningen, Netherlands: 16.6
Antwerp, Belgium: 11.9
Dublin, Ireland: 17.8
Manchester, United Kingdom: 13.4
Vilnius, Lithuania: 34.7
Bucharest, Romania: 32.7
Glasgow, United Kingdom: 8.6
Lisbon, Portugal: 27.8
Gdansk, Poland: 32.4
Belgrade, Serbia: 31.5
Athens, Greece: 52.7
Sofia, Bulgaria: 42.3
Budapest, Hungary: 35.1
Paris, France: 1.1
Milan, Italy: 24.3
Copenhagen, Denmark: 22.7
Oslo, Norway: 31.3
1. CacheEx mode 3 only.
2. You are not only resending cache but you also send cache from your local cards.
3. If you are not sending back any cache for 48 hours > deletion without notification.
4. You use a stable server with Oscam (Cacheex directly from a sat-receiver is not stable !)
5. If your server is offline for more than 48 hours > deletion without notification.
6. Double logins > deletion without notification.
7. You send me your email-address. Without email = no exchange.
What I offer:
1. A good cache (locals and about 140 cacheEx connections at this moment... and.. CSP cache forwarded into oscam)
2. I prefer quality over quantity.
3. A stable connection (uptime 99%).
4. Almost no downtime, and if Oscam stops, it will be up again within 3 minutes.
5. I try to avoid manual restarts in daytime (every night the server restarts automatically).
6. I try to avoid resending of false ECM > if you notice any false ECM just let me know (with details) and I will filter it.
At this moment I use Oscam 1.20 build 8725 on Debian 7.
I use a max cache time of 8 seconds
I send "max cache hop = 2" and take "max cache hop 0 to 2" / depends on the quality ecm you are offering.
I use cw cycle check for caids 0100,0500,1802,0B00,0B01,0D95,1702
Send me your cacheEx mode 3 details in cccam + your emailaddress and I will reply with my cacheEx mode 3 details a.s.a.p.
If you only want to receive cache for specific caids, please let me know in your message and I will filter it.
PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS LONG-TERM CACHE-EXCHANGERS.
PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME WITH UNSTABLE CONNECTIONS.
DON'T HESTITATE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE ONLY SMALL CACHE FOR A SPECIFIC CAID OR IF YOU JUST STARTED > AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW THE ABOVE RULES YOU ARE WELCOME. REMEMBER: I PREFER QUALITY OVER QUANTITY, so better small and good (stable !) cache instead of a big and useless cache...