Parent Category: News | 03-08-2013
As part of a general expansion into Europe, the SpotXchange global marketplace of video ad inventory has expanded into Spain with the appointment of Ana Garcia as Business Development Director for Spain.
The SpotXchange auction-based platform is designed to enables publishers to maximise the value of their inventory by connecting with advertisers in a real-time bidding environment. It offers a platform for publishers to monetise video through its programmatic platform and the ability to set up a private exchange between publishers and their advertisers.
The company’s new business development director has worked in the Spanish online advertising industry for over twelve years in a number of leading companies including Adpepper,, Yahoo! and CPX Interactive. “Online video is such a big growth area in this market,” Garcia said. “Throughout my career I have been involved in the creation and development of new businesses and taking products from beginning to launch to the market and stabilisation. I’m really excited to be bringing these experiences to SpotXchange.”
Adding his commenting on the appointment, Andrew Moore, European Managing Director of SpotXchange, said: “We are continuing to build our presence across Europe as online video advertising grows. Having examined the Spanish market, we feel the Spanish publishers are progressive and open to working in new ways and embracing new technologies. I am excited to welcome Ana to SpotXchange.”