Here is the correct information from a m8 :
V-Plug (SoftCam Emulator for DVB-S Cards)
The plug-in decrypts the Crypted words from the incoming ECM stream.
The actual descrambling of the video stream is done by a special chip on the DVB card (CSA).
This chip is available with "premium" technotrend chipset cards like Nexus.
Budget cards like the WinTV Nova lack the chip. In this case you have to use software decrypt (CSA.dll) which requires a decent CPU.
(-> http://csa.irde.to/) And it is a built-in feature of many DVB apps.
For example ALT-DVB uses windows version of FFdeCSA. By using this version, your system's CPU usage will be very low comparing to normal CSA.dll.
Decompress the ZIP file in the root (or plugins) folder of your TV application, in example "C:\DVB-APP\".
The installed files should look like:
V-Plug has been tested with:
MD-API based programs:
- ProgDVB v4.8+ (installation dir = Root or Plugins folder of the app.)
- ALT-DVB v2.2 (installation dir = Plugins folder of the app.)
- HispaDVB v2.0+ (installation dir = Plugins folder of the app. + CSA.DLL for Budget cards in the modules folder)
- TSReader (installation dir = MDPlugins folder of the app. + CSA.DLL or FFDecsa_64_MMX.dll in the root folder)
- DVB Dream v1.3+ (installation dir = Plugins\pip00 ,...)
DVB-Core based programs:
- MyTheatre v3+ (installation dir = >>**Plugins**<< folder of the app.)
- RitzDVB v0.7.1.1 (installation dir = >>**Plugins**<< folder of the app.)
- WatchTVProEx v1.41 (installation dir = Plugins folder of the app + set use_TTTrick=1 in vplug.ini file. Also you need a patched firmware, eg. from ProgDVB ! (Copy contents of C:\ProgDVB\Modules\boot\24 to C:\WatchTVPro\Modules\TTPremium\Firmware\Boot\24). )
- DVB-Viewer-Pro v3.5.24 (installation dir = >>**Plugins**<< folder of the app + select "has CI" in hardware option of the program)
I was so sorry that nobody post a tps.bin anymore