Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: dragonloader problem

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    04-07-2005
    Posts
    4
    Uploads
    0

    Thumbs up dragonloader problem

    hello can anyone help me please my programmer will not connect with the dragon loader software.i have been at this for weeks now.
    i always get the message
    unable to connect,check settings,programmer & card.
    now ive got two progs and it does it to both
    1 is usb smartmouse wb electronics
    2 is serial port multipro which claims to do everything
    now i,ve tried what seems like everything like changing the com ports in device manager & all the kind of stuff,
    but i might be missing out something
    i really need some advice
    all the best

  2. #2

    Re: dragonloader problem

    Have you tried disconnecting the programer completly and starting from scratch,

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    03-07-2005
    Posts
    4
    Uploads
    0

    Re: dragonloader problem

    hi there are you using a pic loader card or a fun 7 card as the loader program is for the pic type and needs the card in the programmer to connect

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    04-07-2005
    Posts
    4
    Uploads
    0

    Re: dragonloader problem

    Quote Originally Posted by billmcc View Post
    hi there are you using a pic loader card or a fun 7 card as the loader program is for the pic type and needs the card in the programmer to connect


    hello i am using the official dragon loader card i don,t know if this is pic type or fun
    cheers stuart

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    04-07-2005
    Posts
    4
    Uploads
    0

    Re: dragonloader problem

    Quote Originally Posted by lucifer View Post
    Have you tried disconnecting the programer completly and starting from scratch,

    hello i,ve tried all my different ports from scratch
    cheers stuart.

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    11-09-2006
    Posts
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Re: dragonloader problem

    is your driver put in right sound like it can,t find programmer to me m8

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    02-04-2005
    Posts
    9
    Uploads
    0

    Re: dragonloader problem

    Quote Originally Posted by boozer View Post
    hello can anyone help me please my programmer will not connect with the dragon loader software.i have been at this for weeks now.
    i always get the message
    unable to connect,check settings,programmer & card.
    now ive got two progs and it does it to both
    1 is usb smartmouse wb electronics
    2 is serial port multipro which claims to do everything
    now i,ve tried what seems like everything like changing the com ports in device manager & all the kind of stuff,
    but i might be missing out something
    i really need some advice
    all the best
    Hi boozer, I can only help you if you are using Windows Xp Pro + Sp2.
    This was my solution:
    Goto Device Manager and choose View By Connection.
    Uninstall all Usb devices attatched to the problem device marked (Yellow !)
    Restart yor computer and re-install Infinity Usb, when it asks for the drivers, choose have disk, and insert your latest setup driver disk.
    After installation you still get an error can't start, just plug it in & out repeatedly until it is detected.
    Hope this is of some help m8.

Similar Threads

  1. cas 2+ problem
    By bigpete in forum CAS Interface
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-08-2008, 00:50:55
  2. Dragonloader card
    By funfiles-fromi2ch in forum Dragon Cam and T-Rex Cam
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-04-2005, 14:03:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •