Thread: New to Satellite and CAMS Help

New to Satellite and CAMS Help

Hi I am new to all this technology, I am trying to pick it up as I go along.

I have Just Purchased T-Rex Cam Version 4.6 and loaded the latest software Prod 3.54 2101 via a loader card. I have only managed to get the orf and Rai channels to work. Premier and all of the others seem not to be working.

Have the codes changed or is it just my lack of understanding.

Can I change the key values in debug or have they got to be programmed in.

The key codes for channels on my CAM seem to limited and not as extensive as some of the ones mentioned in this forum.

Where can I learn more about this type of system?

Do I need a CAS programmer and if so where can I buy one.? Where would I be able to get the necessary downloads.

Can I get TV1000 to work via the T-Rex CAM, no codes for this channel incuded at the moment on my card.

Advice required

Thanks

Re: New to Satellite and CAMS Help

Hello Friend.

I cannot answer your question but you can answer one of mine. Please tell me on which satellite is the "Premier" package. Is it on hotbird. Please give me its Detail.

VIP Member
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by tahir_ali View Post
    Hello Friend.

I cannot answer your question but you can answer one of mine. Please tell me on which satellite is the "Premier" package. Is it on hotbird. Please give me its Detail.
    tahir_ali and welcome to FunFiles. Premiere isn't on Hot Bird, but on Astra 19,2 east, and here yo'll find the detail: http://it.kingofsat.net/
    Enjoy.

Thank you paolotto.

Astra at 19 Deg is not receiveable in my country. Can you please tell me where these packages.

EASY.TV
    DIGITAL+

or I live in pakistan. can u tell me which satellites i can receive which contains channels that can be opned using keys. I use a PC-DVB card.

VIP Member
    Uploads

Hi tahir ali, EASY.TV is on Astra 19,2 East, DIGITAL+ is also on Astra 19,2 East and on Hispasat 30 West. You can see all satellites list and all packages if you find with GOOGLE the word kingofsat. Enjoy.