Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: OSCAM multiple caid

  1. #1
    Member Sentello's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-07-2009
    Location
    Plovdiv
    Posts
    42
    Uploads
    0

    OSCAM multiple caid

    Hello
    After much difficulties and wasted time, I arrived at something which look like this:

    [newcamd]
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    port = 45000@1803:000000,007001,007101;45001@0919:000000

    It works, but it isn't what I'm looking for.
    What I want to do is to include all the caids available, local and from share servers (hop 1-5) without specifying them manually one by one. Is that possible with some cam?
    Yes i know CCcam is the answer, but this protocol is easy to re-share

    A bit of help will be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Moderator CapNCooK's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-03-2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    317
    Uploads
    4

    Re: OSCAM multiple caid

    Quite simple, use cs378x as protocol. Is lightweight, fast, and multi-caid...

    Re-sharing cannot be prevented / can be ignored in any protocol, so no need to take that into account.

  3. #3
    Member Sentello's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-07-2009
    Location
    Plovdiv
    Posts
    42
    Uploads
    0

    Re: OSCAM multiple caid

    Ouch, thank you for your answer.
    If resharing cannot be prevented, this means that I can use whatever and someone can still resharing my cards. this is sad situation
    i will make some cccam on my oscam, cs378x is something that I do not understand

    Can you tell me how i can ignore reshare? what does ignoring exactly mean

  4. #4
    Moderator CapNCooK's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-03-2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    317
    Uploads
    4

    Re: OSCAM multiple caid

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentello View Post
    Ouch, thank you for your answer.
    If resharing cannot be prevented, this means that I can use whatever and someone can still resharing my cards. this is sad situation
    i will make some cccam on my oscam, cs378x is something that I do not understand

    Can you tell me how i can ignore reshare? what does ignoring exactly mean
    CC-Cam is the only protocol that has re-share preventing methods. That methods can be ignored by oscam.
    So basically, cc-cam shares can be reshared just like any other.. regardless how the peer running cc-cam sets it up.

  5. #5

    Re: OSCAM multiple caid

    Quote Originally Posted by CapNCooK View Post
    CC-Cam is the only protocol that has re-share preventing methods. That methods can be ignored by oscam.
    So basically, cc-cam shares can be reshared just like any other.. regardless how the peer running cc-cam sets it up.
    does cccam accept cs378x? and if so what would the line look like in CCcam.cfg?

  6. #6
    Moderator CapNCooK's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-03-2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    317
    Uploads
    4

    Re: OSCAM multiple caid

    Quote Originally Posted by slammer69 View Post
    does cccam accept cs378x? and if so what would the line look like in CCcam.cfg?
    No it does not.. But why use cc-cam on the receiver.. Use oscam and its dvbapi..

    cs378x is used mainly for oscam-oscam connections.

  7. #7

    Re: OSCAM multiple caid

    multi caid over newcamd did work some time ago , not tried it for a long time .


    mgclient = 1

  8. #8
    Member Sentello's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-07-2009
    Location
    Plovdiv
    Posts
    42
    Uploads
    0

    Re: OSCAM multiple caid

    thx, i will try ;)

  9. #9
    Super Moderator turbopower's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-07-2011
    Location
    Somewhere between the Streams
    Posts
    3,512
    Uploads
    112

    Re: OSCAM multiple caid

    Please, try to deal with Anticascading for selected users this way is better than hops limit and can be used for every proto.

Similar Threads

  1. Oscam CacheEX 3 caid 0100
    By mrwimpy in forum OSCam CACHE-EX Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2014, 16:18:59
  2. Info oscam version 9143 with no hop and no caid limit
    By copyleft in forum OSCam CACHE-EX Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-12-2013, 15:04:43
  3. OSCam CacheEx mode:3, caid 09C4
    By beleata in forum OSCam CACHE-EX Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 11:05:32

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •