Thread: How to trust the Paid Cardservers?

Question How to trust the Paid Cardservers?

Ever since I moved to Germany, I have serious trust issues. Apparently no one can be trusted in this country (or so it seems).

Currently I have a service
    (via a recommendation from a friend) being supplied through a server who shall remain nameless and location-less, and we specifically watch Sky Deutschland (Fox HD, Sky HD, TNT HD, HD+, etc.) and Austrian TV as our tenant only has a setup for the 19.2 (Astra); as we are renting, we cannot install another dish for 23.5 or the 28(?).

Though during prime time I often have (sometimes more than at other times) 'connection' issues (2 or more hops) which freezes the picture or sound. Therefore I am looking for someone who can supply us with these channels (incl. ORF and possibly Dutch SD-channels); where the connection issues do not seem to have to do with our DSL-connection. As I don't have anything to share, I am looking at "Paid Cardservers".

Though (bearing in mind my trust issues), how can I be certain, that this person can be trusted and is not part of a Pro7 Group Nazi-team or whatever company who might want to sue me as soon as I have paid?

Any hints or tips?

Uploads

Re: How to trust the Paid Cardservers?

LOL

how to trust someone doing something illegal (because owning a payserver and making people paying to access it is illegal, whatever the country) ? I don't know...apart from being recommended by a friend, and it doesn't guarantee you anything, i don't see.

and about ORF, search a little and you will see that you don't need a payserver or even a peer to open it on 19e, they are codes for this package and most of the emu can uses them.

regards

Fair enough :)
    It is obvious that guarantees are difficult. Then we should get an offical card (with no guarantees either). But I rather have two or three providers which my DreamBox can switch between when one has 'issues', instead of one that has most of their issues during prime time.
    All I am looking for is a recommendation for someone that is able to supply us with a 'full package'. I've seen a couple on this site but with the lack of a review system it is difficult to pick one.

Just FYI, in Germany there are companies that do 'illegal' things just to be able to sue those who participate.

Uploads

recommendations is indeed the best way to find a decent "provider", but do not forget that it can be closed from one day to an other due to its activities.

And besides, i would say that choosing a payserver is the best way to end CS very quickly (what is almost happening right now) : most of them do not secure enough their server (making it easier for operator to seek and cut the card they share) and some also use cards they have "stolen" level (they don't have the right to use it but because of the lack of security in oscam, cccam and so on they can access to card they shouldn't get).

So it won't last definitly (as all the others tricks we had before to "see the light") but i'm affraid we are closer to the end of CS than to its beggining (see what is happening on french card, sky it card or even HD on sky uk). Doors are closing one after all by the operators, mainly because of these payservers and because of people sharing in a non sense way (just to remenber CS at the beginning is sharing ONE CARD AGAINST ONE OTHER, not cache and "free servers".

good luck and best regards

Thanks!
    So I guess it is better to stay with the one I currently have, and not switch to a person who is advertising on this site for 50€? I see that ‘doors’ are being closed, we wanted to get an official ORF HD card (because we can get one), but it will not function in our DreamBox, we then should purchase another HD-receiver.