Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cant go online

Unhappy cant go online

i have set up gbox 225 on dreambox7000 with gemini 270 and clears local card ,i have opened ports in router and put dns name in inadyn which shows my ip, i have done cwshare as shown on net and cant connect to my freind it says check gbox is running & network is up i only want to connect to my friend as i setup both boxes what have i missed because been tring for a while now and dont know wots wrong.....please help me thanks

Re: cant go online

Check out the debug.txt my friend

wheris this file found i had a look and couldnt find it & since last post tried to download plugin on both boxes and it worked so i think problem is with gbox....thanks .both boxes go through netgear routers dont know if makes any difference...

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by daphney View Post
    wheris this file found i had a look and couldnt find it & since last post tried to download plugin on both boxes and it worked so i think problem is with gbox....thanks .both boxes go through netgear routers dont know if makes any difference...
    Hello,

That's maybe your problem ! Is your router distributing internal IP ?

If yes, you must configure your dyndns on your router and not in your box (your router must be dyndns compatible).

Best regards

i have configed dns on router do i have to turn inadyn off or what do i put in there and are there any other settings to do in router except port forword as have already done this ,,,when it is right will gbox automatically go online or do i have to start the program ....thanks

Hi
    this is a problem with netgear router
    go to wan setup tick on '" disable port scan and and dos protection " restart Gbox .and let me know the result

Arrow Re: cant go online

hi
    you must check the port for local IP adres which you oppened the port for dreambox. dont forget to desactivate the DHCP in the dreambox and check the gbox.cfg on key file.

reagards

i have tried the abovesuggestions and still get the same results as before i have posted the errors i get when tring to start with telnet in gbox disscussions under not oline skipping ..do i have to put the port number in gbox cfg file next to internal ip as have never seen in peoples setup but have it on trace?? please help me get this working thanks

Uploads

unbelievable.. I have exaclty the same problem!!!!!!

Hi Give us what more info... what have you try and wat is working and wat not ?

Bacteria

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast