Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sky.limitles‎ review

Uploads

Thumbs down sky.limitles‎ review

SUBSCRIBED TODAY FOR THIS SERVER FOR 25e, AS SOON AS THE MATCH STARTED ON SKY SPORTS 1 HD THE SERVER STARTED FREEZING EVERY MINUTE, TOTALLY UNWATCHABLE. I FIND THIS STRANGE AS THERE TEST LINE THAT I TRIALED WAS PERFECT. I CONTACTED sky.limitles‎, WHO DENIES THERE BEING ANYTHING WRONG AND BLAMES MY BOX. AFTER RESPONDING TO HIS COMMENT HE SWITCHED ME OFF AND REFUNDED ME MY MONEY. IN SUMMARY THIS SERVER IS GREAT WITH A TEST BUT ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY YOU WILL GET A SHIT SERVICE BOTH ON YOUR TV AND FROM THEM, LIKE I SAID DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

Premium Member
    Uploads

Re: sky.limitles‎ DONT WASTE YOUR TIME

There are many customers from this forum subscribed to my service .. All those who watched the match today can say if this is true or not !
    Also lie is that you contacted me and i denied immidiatly and refunded you !!! moderators or admin can proove that !!!
    I never blamed your box also .. after first message recieved that there is freezing i replied immidiatly with statistics from your line (saying that there is no single freeze) , also told you that if you have freezing on sky sport 1 hd ( 11719 H ) try sky sport 1 hd ( 11798 H ) because i was watching on that freq in that moment and it was working perfect !
    So after 4 messeges claiming that you still have freezing i refunded you.. Because obviusly there was no way your issue to be fixed .. I am still watching the game and still no freezes .. here are statistics that i sent you
    TOTAL ECM REQUESTS 306
    ACCEPTED ECM REQUESTS 306
    GOOD ECM ANSWER 306
    AVERAGE TIME 163 ms
    CACHED DCW 0
    TOTAL FREEZE 0

once again saying that no freezes occured !!!

Uploads

What you say and what your stats say doesn't mean my tv wasn't freezing does it? And instead of working with me you just switched me off, yeh great service! If you have loads of people subscribing from this site then i hope they do come forward and say how it is, good or bad.

Premium Member
    Uploads

as i said , i tried to help you .. i replied 4-5 times via pm .. and still you had freezes saying me not to blame your box ..
    your last message was that your box dont have problems and you still have freezes every minute while i was watching here and sky sport was working perfect here !
    so there was nothing more i can do to help you ! maybe you had problems with your conection , signal but you were saying that the problem is with my server ..
    the last thing i could do was to refund you !

i hope too that the other clients who are subscribed to me will leave feedback !

Uploads

All works perfectly with sky.limitles,I have a cline since 4 months and when I had problems,the cause was mine and not from the server.So i can suggest to the user to verify the internet connection,the router configuration and the firmware of the receiver.

Same thing here! All works perfectly! Recommend to everyone, specially who needs Vi*sat like Me.

Uploads

Very good stable server. I can recommend to everyone. Good and quick support thru PM. THX sky.limitles

he's ok , i used to be with him but not now, but he's not as bad as what gazzam mentioned

Uploads

Only a few days in... but have to say, I am impressed. Looks like a gr8 service.

Uploads

Good server, only HD channels from Viasat on Astra 4 freeze a lot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast