Thread: Need help with setting up cachex

Uploads

Question Need help with setting up cachex

I've been reading a lot, but I'm still not sure how to setup cacheex. Please...is there anyone that feels they can help me?

I have a Rasp pure Oscam server with a Vi*s*t and a C*n*l Digit*l card. I also have a Vu+ Box, acting as both server and client (Oscam only,no cards). My Vu+ box is set up as server only for my bedroom box (DM600), but I have a few shares (external readers, CCcam/cs357x)

I have a friend that has the same cards/packages as I have on his Vu+ box. How to set up cachex between us?
    The "problem" is that he uses Oscam only as card reader for the Vi*s*t card and then he uses CCcam for reading his CD card and sharing. Or maybe that's not a problem..?

I also have a bedroom box (Oscam, client only). Shall I "involve" this box also?

Hope you understand my setup...
    Cachex1 or cachex3, which is best in my case?

Thx

Re: Need help with setting up cachex

Hey,

you should setup all your boxes to connect to your Rasp oscam server, so that the ecm is generated there. Your friend should do the same and also put his CD card in his oscam server, otherwise you will never get cache from that card. once that has been done, you set up Cacheex3 or cacheex2 between your oscam and his oscam for exchanging cache.

it' s not logic that you use your vu+ as server for other rooms when you already have oscam server running with cards.

Uploads

Thx m8. It's a start. Can you recommend any settings?

i can give you only one advice on settings, read a lot on the forum. one site i found that was interesting is satnigmo.