NanoTech appoints technology lead for UltraHD

Michelle Clancy | 19-02-2014

NanoTech Entertainment has appointed Carl Bellitti as its lead on the development and technology efforts of the mobile and media divisions of the company, including the continued advancement of 4K UltraHD.

Bellitti's career spans over three decades in the technology industry. Prior to joining NanoTech, Bellitti was supervisor for the Electrical Group at Russelectric, where he oversaw a large development department at the company. Bellitti began as a software and hardware engineer where he designed advanced software, plugins and databases.

"We are very excited to have Carl join our management team," said Alan Stone, COO of NanoTech Entertainment. "His background in hardware and software engineering combined with his development management experience is a great addition for our growing team. He will fit right in," said Stone.

Bellitti said: "I am very excited about joining NanoTech Entertainment and being part of the Future of Entertainment. I have been so impressed with all that the company has achieved and am blown away by their vision of the future. I am eager to work with such a revolutionary company."

Bellitti holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Northeastern University and an MBA from the University of Massachusetts-Boston.