Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Oscam dropping users, very strange!, please help....

  1. #1

    Oscam dropping users, very strange!, please help....

    I have a problem, wondered if you'd be so kind to help?

    After around 6pm this evening about 75 percent of my clients are un-able to receive card data from me, although the remaining 25 percent can and continue to watch fine,

    I get anonymous disconnected from (IP address)

    The same thing happened the evening before, but around 3am it was working fine, up until around 6pm later that day (today)

    from the oscam log, I am currently using 9100, but i have used the latest revisions and its the same story, I have looked at my user file and there is no difference between the ones that can get cleared channels, and the ones that can't.

    All clients can connect to me, so not a DNS problem, but as i said, most can't watch cleared channels,

    Hope you can help?

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date

    Re: Oscam dropping users, very strange!, please help....

    I would uninstall oscam and do a clean installation. Sometimes when updating the bin file to a newer version, it can corrupt the config's.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date

    Re: Oscam dropping users, very strange!, please help....

    check logs could be firewall in router or iptables blocking users, Clear iptables if using them and temporarily disable firewall in router see if that helps

Similar Threads

  1. Young people dropping pay-TV in droves
    By elhadi in forum Daily Satellite TV News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 09:42:09
  2. Question : OSCAM Strange ECM request repeating and freezing client
    By Bartsol in forum Cardsharing Information and Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13-08-2013, 22:38:01
  3. OSCAM users wanted for CACHE-EX(change)
    By CapNCooK in forum OSCam CACHE-EX Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-04-2012, 16:33:44
  4. Just dropping by to say... HELLO to Everybody!!!
    By maverick74 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 11:40:52

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts