Thread: Access Au$tar of F*x from satellite

Access Au$tar of F*x from satellite

All,

Can someone please help me?
    I dont have a sub to the above, but want to access the content? I am setting up a dish very soon. Do i need to access a cardsharing server? I dont have a card? How do I get one? WHat are the fundamentals here..
    Please PM me with any details. I am looking at getting a dreambox 5620. What do I need to get started?

Uploads

Re: Access Au$tar of F*x from satellite

Quote Originally Posted by tester12 View Post
    All,

Can someone please help me?
    I dont have a sub to the above, but want to access the content? I am setting up a dish very soon. Do i need to access a cardsharing server? I dont have a card? How do I get one? WHat are the fundamentals here..
    Please PM me with any details. I am looking at getting a dreambox 5620. What do I need to get started?
    yOU DONT WANT MUCH MATE, BUT AT THIS STAGE IMPOSSIBLE , TRY PAYING FOR A SUB , THAT WORKS.

Uploads

Yes, with a dreambox you can access these servers with card sharing - If you have access to a server. I'm afraid i can't help you out with that. A good way to go about it is to do as bodgie suggests and get a sub. Then get a few of your friends to buy Dreamboxes and put in to share it - that way you can all share the one sub... :)

Happy to help with technical advice, but don't have a server or know where you could find one.

p.

Uploads

I seem to be getting a little confused here.

With all the research i have done, its hard to figure out which is the right softare to use or the right hardware approach.

So far what i have figured out is..

1 - Valid Sub .. Connecto To DreamBox and connected to ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    2 - Second DreamBox located at ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    3 - This is where things get hazey.
    DreamBox 1 with sub - needs a server software running
    DreamBox 2 needs client softare running.
    Is there software for the DreamBox server to extract the details to send to client? do i treat both boxes as clients.

As far as i can tell, the Dreambox doesnt need a season interface or anything like that to process the details needed, that there is software for the dreambox that does it for you.

Is it also fair to assume you cant just throw in a sub into the dream and expect it to work, that the dream needs to be patched to support the card?

Any clarifications would be of great help.

Sorry to be such a noob, but sometimes too much information can make things harder to follow.

Uploads

You are on the right track there.

There is more to it than this but

1. Get valid sub
    2. Put valid sub in dreambox 1 and run a SERVER program such as NewCS (put the card/ client details in a file called NewCS.xml- look that up) and a client such Evocamd, CCcam, MGcam or whatever (much of a muchness but CCcam seems the most popular - i use MGcam myself)
    3. run the same client software on db 2 or db 3 or db 4 and tell it the location of the server (IP address, user name password)

If you do that, you have one card and 4 machines using it..