Thread: Help with LNB URGENT

Help with LNB URGENT

Please, I have a LNB,ITB model K852F, I have been trying to scan with this LNB and it always shows no signal. I know for a fact that I am pointing exactly at the satellite because when I use my other LNB I get the signal. Anything particular that i have to do with my new LNB, I use My Theater and in the LNB section I input the numbers but no signal. Any help would be appreciated.

Alain

Uploads

Re: Help with LNB URGENT

firstly,if ur old lnb is working why change it,second where u using disecq ,third, what is the new noise ratio,in proportion to the dish,what sat are u on,.

Well, I want to change because the LNB that I have right now doesnot get me PPV, that' s why. I am poinitng at the 250 sat. In regards to the noise ratio I do not know i am just a newbie. By the way if it helps I am in Cuba.I am not using Diseq, just input the info manually.

Uploads

ur lnb does not get u pp view, ur box does that, if uv got an lnb higher than ur existing lnb ur dish might not be capable ,or like the extra work ,
    also ,if ur old lnb is working ,it follows ur new one must be duffy,.

Well, I am not using a box, I am using DVB My Theater with my PC. Rest of the people I know here in Cuba get PPV with the same I have, but i dont seem to be getting ppv, thats why i am asking about the lnb having different LOFs. the one i have now i have to put 10500000 in the lof in the diseq section of my theater, i know that with the other lnb the lof is 11250000. Please any help is appreciated.