My-HD adds Turner channels to MENA bouquet
My-HD has sealed a deal with Turner Broadcasting to bring CNN International HD, HLN (Headline News), Cartoon Network Arabic +2 and Turner Classic Movies to its low cost Middle East pay-TV platform.

"In addition to our portfolio of leading channels like CNN, TNT, Cartoon Network Arabic, and Turner Classic Movies, we are thrilled to broaden our offering to include further two channels. We are confident that HLN's unique mix of social media-inspired content will appeal to the audience in the MENA region," said Rani R Raad, chief commercial officer, CNN International and managing director, Turner Broadcasting in the Middle East.

Cliff Nelson, CEO, My-HD, added: "We are very pleased to have partnered with the globally-renowned Turner Broadcasting to add CNNi HD, HLN, Cartoon Network Arabic, and TCM to our range of premium channels. Our new partnership with Turner proves our strong commitment to bringing the best in the world of television to our ever-growing base of loyal subscribers."

Dubai-based My-HD now offers over 57 channels, out of which 46 are HD. These include nine MBC HD channels, Discovery Science HD, Animal Planet HD, five exclusive Rotana HD channels, four exclusive HD channels from Al Nahar and six exclusive HD channels from Olympusat.