Red Arrow game show flies in France with NRJ
Editor | 09 July 2014
French television network NRJ 12 has commissioned a long-running series order of ProSiebenSat.1 subsidiary Red Arrow Entertainment Group's My Man Can game show.

Produced by Enibas Productions, created by RedSeven Entertainment and running under the local title of Cheri T'es Le Meilleur, the show sees four women gamble with the abilities of their partners, putting, say the producers, their 'courage and skills to the ultimate test'. My Man Can has already been sold to more than 30 countries, including Russia, Ukraine, Belgium, Spain, Netherlands, Denmark, Thailand, South Korea and China.

The show is seen as a perfect fit for NRJ 12 which boasts a national exposure across France, targeting the 15-34 and 25-49 demos. It is available on DTT, cable, DSL and satellite. As well as game shows, NRJ 12 offers a mix of dramas, comedies, reality, entertainment and magazine shows. Commenting on the move, vice head of programing Michael Vey said: "My Man Can is a worldwide hit format with a distinct and visual look. NRJ 12 is proud and confident to put it on air in France. This show will also strengthen our marketing strategy aiming at 25-49 demos."

Tobias Schulze, senior sales manager, France, at Red Arrow International, added: "Over the years My Man Can has built itself an amazing track record with pick-ups all over the world. We're delighted that the show will now go on air in France - one of Europe's biggest TV markets. NRJ 12 is a great partner on this project and we can't wait to see the results."