Kristen Levine launches pet-themed online TV show
Michelle Clancy
| 30 August 2014
Pet living expert Kristen Levine has launched Kristen Levine Pet Living, a platform for video and written content and an online TV series.

The gambit will tap into the audience of more than 125,000 at, which “brings pet-positive companies together with pet lovers to create meaningful content that helps people live better lives through pets.”

The Pet Living TV weekly online video series will feature stories, science and advice to help “pet parents” live better lives with their pets.

Kristen Levine Pet Living will have a social component as well, with sharable and content promoted across multiple media channels to increase engagement.

"Pet-positive companies can connect with my audience in genuine ways to reach new customers, heighten visibility, build credibility and increase sales, all while making a difference in the lives of pets and their people," Levine said.

She added, "I created this new platform to combine my professional experience in animal welfare, putting pets and people together, and in marketing, helping pet and veterinary brands reach pet lovers. I'm so energised to be in the unique position to help pets, people and pet-positive companies, all at the same time." inShare0