The number of active FttH homes in the Netherlands has surpassed 750,000, according to the Telecompaper FttH Monitor.

KPN-owned Reggefiber has the majority of the connections, 84%, the remaining 16% is served by networks owned by the CIF investment fund and a number of very small local operators.

The total number of FttH homes has grown with around 100,000 since the end of November 2013. At the moment, KPN is activating around 9,000 homes a month to one of its fibre networks.

The number of homes connected to a fibre networks has now surpassed two million, but not all of these have activated their subscription.