Latinos have a new FAV! across the Americas

DetailsJoseph O'Halloran | 18 January 2015

Aiming to target the diverse Latin culture across the US and Latin American markets, FAV! is a new digital entertainment company created to connect global creators, audiences and advertisers.

favlogoFounded by a team of private investors, led by MarVista Entertainment and CEO Alejandro Burato, FAV! produces, aggregates, distributes and monetises original and creative video content through distribution partners, and through its own and operated properties.

"We all know where millennials spend most of their time watching video. Many of us see it at home through our children first-hand every day," explained Burato. "FAV! is here to capitalise on that, except it will do so without any geographic boundaries from the get-go."
The company has also announced the appointment of former MundoFox president Emiliano Saccone to the post of COO.

"I couldnít wish for anyone with a better track record in producing content and reaching Latino audiences across Latin America and the US," added Burato. FAV! creates digital video content in English, Spanish and Portuguese through a host of owned and operated vertical content channels including lifestyle, food, entertainment, music, technology and gaming, and it also aggregates multiple video content channels already existing on YouTube and other digital platforms.

Saccone said: "Throughout my career I have had the opportunity to build strong connections with audiences all over the world, and created bold solutions to make those connections an advertisers' natural habitat. I applied the Internet's Law of the Network Effect across many linear brands to reach unprecedented share levels, and provided opportunities for unknown talent to be heard and be seen."