Thread: Help Please

Uploads

Help Please

I want to buy a Satellite reciever and have been looking on ebay but every time i see 1 i like the look of i have second thoughts as i dont want to buy a reciever that is no good for what i want it for so i was hoping that one of you guys out there can point me in the right direction.
    I live in the UK and want the reciever mostly for watching premiership football but films and XXX would be a bonus so any help would be great and when the Recievers talk about exstra slots for cams well that looses me completly.
    Thanks all regards Robo4

Uploads

Re: Help Please

have a look around at the technomate recivers you patch them up and you get alot of uk prem games on hotbird

and there seems to be alot of support for this reciver this is just my opinion
    cards and cams are not really needed unless you require a specific set of channels you want as for the software you put on does it

the menus are really easy to use to which is an added bonus just take alook around and look hard for which people use and what for more importantely

Uploads

Re: Help Please

Depends on what type of money you want to spend. Approx 110 will get the Technomate 1500CI+, fully patchable for use without cams or cards, About 300 will get the top of the range Dreambox 7020 or the Triple Dragon. Have a read around the forums and magazines, decide on your budget and if you want to go motorised or not and go for it. Whatever type of money you spend, to get the full value from it you will need to go motorised