- Added an offline .ts file decryption tab. It has the HSD (High Speed Data) decryption support too.
- Added TSReader (coolstf.com/tsreader) support.
- Improved the CAT section of the DVBDream's implementation.
- Added a general MD-API support.
MD-API support doesn't work right now. DVB-App developers need to change their applications slightly:
1) PID = (PID | 0x8000) means please send TS-188, instead of TS-184.
2) Use the modified TS buffer after its changes in the plugin.
The plugin will change the Audio and Video buffers and these buffers shouldn't be immutable.
This method is more general, maintainable and future proof.
Let the plugins to do the CSA/DES part, by modifying the TS buffers and then use the modified buffer.
The same method is in use for DVB-Viewer-Pro plugins and DVB-Dream modules.
MD-API support partially works with TSReader (coolstf.com/tsreader). You can try `Options menu -> Record the decrypted Audio+Video` of the plugin.
Which means requesting `PID | 0x8000` sends TS-188, but the modified buffer won't be used by the application.
Also ProgDVB supports requesting `PID | 0x8000`. But it doesn't open the video and audio filters for encrypted channels.
- Added EMM support (Auto update).
EMM Key format:
P UA 00 EMMKey ; comments
UA = Unique Address = 4 Bytes (8 characters)
After entering your EMM key in softcam.key file, select the `Active` checkbox in EMM tab and wait.
- Added DVBDream support.
Copy its .dll, .ini & Softcam.Key files to the `Modules` folder of the DVBDream. Then change the extension of the .dll file to .mod.
- Improved the ECM decryption of CSA mode (MEASAT, 91.5E).
- Added CSA mode (30W 12092V, 4W 10842H).
- Improved the PMT parsing.
- Added `keys auto try` mode. The Emu will try all of the available keys to find the working one automatically.
It lets you to have duplicate idents for different channels.
In this case, idents and indexes are not important anymore.
- Both of these key formats are acceptable now (to avoid having duplicate idents):
P Ident KeyIndex Key ; Comments
P IdentVideoPidAudioPid KeyIndex Key ; Comments
P F861 01 key ; bwtv, 13.0°E 11054-H-27500
P F86100D200C8 01 key ; bwtv, 13.0°E 11054-H-27500
A key with `IdentVideoPidAudioPid` has a higher priority.
VideoPid or AudioPid should be 4 characters long.
- Fixed PMT parsing of channels like `ID XTRA`.
- Fixed glitches of DES mode.
- First public release.