FremantleMedia, RGL partner for Latin lifestyle, multi-platform content

DetailsJuan Fernandez Gonzalez | 04 July 2015

FremantleMedia Latin America has announced a co-development partnership with Marco Antonio Regil, head of RGL, to develop and produce new entertainment and lifestyle concepts targeted at both mainstream and niche audiences on digital and emerging platforms.

The partnership is in line with FremantleMedia Latin America's ongoing strategy to work with creative partners, such as RGL, in order to create, develop, produce and distribute original entertainment programming for its clients across Latin America.

“I’ve been keen to create new ideas with Marco and his team ever since I started working with him on MundoFox’s flagship entertainment programme, Cien Latinos Dijeron,” said Adrian Santucho, CEO at FremantleMedia US Hispanic, Mexico and Pan-Regional. “He is a prodigious talent and it’s a real honour to be working with him. I can’t wait to get started.”

Added Regil: “I am thrilled to take our long-time association with FremantleMedia to the next levels of success. Throughout my relationship with Adrian and his team at Fremantle, we have worked together to hone the development of our shows into hits. The time is right for us to formalise our working relationship towards the development of new and exciting projects for television and all other mediums including digital.”