Thread: TV cabo-Bad News:

Uploads

Angry TV cabo-Bad News:

NEWS ABOUT < TV CABO > 19.05.2007--
    -----------------------------------

Change of cards on digital equipment (receivers) > June '07
    .................................................. .........

From June TV Cabo will be sending a new card to all it's customers with digital tv receivers for the service that they subscribe.

The technological evolution on the digital service, the content protection and security re-enforcement are the main reasons for this mega operation in card change that will be done in fases.

The card change will affect all clients with digital tv equipment via cable or satellite receivers (Octal, Sagem or Humax NA-FOX).

This operation re-enforces the commitment of TV Cabo on securing it's platform, that will mean frequent change of all cards just like it's done on other providers.

How do we process the change?

From June the customers will start receiving the new cards with the instructions on how to activate them.
    The new card has a white back that will de distinct from the old card.

To proceed with the change of card, the customer should switch the receiver off and take the old card out then place the new card in and switch the power back on the receiver. After that to active the card the customer should get the activation code that was sent in by SMS (text) from the tv cabo website or telephone 707 211 411.

The change of cards is a must so the customers can continue to access the service they subscribe to. The old card will stop working 15 days after the new card has arrived.

Last year there was talk of this enigma card that most of us thought it did not exist because we could not find it on sale. Fact was that it was hacked all the way. I mean cabo was working on moscs and enigma cards that are basically an EMU. The secrecy around that card and the fact that the file have never been made public meant the rest of us did not know the private key (3des/2des key) so we could not get the keys calculated for the EMUs. Commercial interests keep that card going for a limited number of trusted people. I bought one at last but keept it only for a week since could not make it work for longer than 30 min on a dreambox. A week later after I re-sold it I discovered with joedenoble how to make it work perfect.

Well now enigma cards are also not working due to the AU method of sending new keys are changed everytime.

What I mean is even after the last card change that taken far to long to complete there was time for hackers to hack it before all the cards were changed over. Even after the last revision update (ac3) there was in the (private market) the enigma cards and some receivers working.

This time something diffirent on the way. FAST card change and more frequent card changes promised. We will see.

Been told today that cabo will use rom122 rev D01.
    Rom122? Is that not what premiere use? Is premiere not hacked?

Well maybe the darkness will not last that long.

ELVIS.

Re: TV cabo-Bad News:

hello

just updating

is not 122 but 142

Opening of COM1 was successful
    ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 FE 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
    31 34 32 20 52 65 76 47 30 31 15
    ROM Revision: 142
    EEPROM Revision: RevG01
    Closing of COM1 was successful

using dvbsnoop -pd 0 -ph 2 0x0077 already seen new emm s .....bigger than usual also key select bytes come in aleatory way , dont now how to see diferences beetween emm s S U and G ....thing we do well in past
    command s also diferent s from used until now.
    seems to me we got new system (new CAID 1802 )....just need to have a new name (nagra 3??????)

best regards

ps and reply words from friend ELVIS

Last year there was talk of this enigma card that most of us thought it did not exist because we could not find it on sale. Fact was that it was hacked all the way. I mean cabo was working on moscs and enigma cards that are basically an EMU. The secrecy around that card and the fact that the file have never been made public meant the rest of us did not know the private key (3des/2des key) so we could not get the keys calculated for the EMUs. Commercial interests keep that card going for a limited number of trusted people. I bought one at last but keept it only for a week since could not make it work for longer than 30 min on a dreambox. A week later after I re-sold it I discovered with joedenoble how to make it work perfect.

Well now enigma cards are also not working due to the AU method of sending new keys are changed everytime.

inigmas are working fine making AU ...long time also roms 10 and 11 making AU (just not to all the files)but already public how tocrack famous program eurocartoes (rom 110 ac3)using atmega88 on unlooper .......

Uploads

Re: TV cabo-Bad News:

thanks mate..regards ELVIS