Thread: Using CCCam with Sky Broadband

Uploads

Using CCCam with Sky Broadband

Hi There,

I've just started using CCCam to access some scrambled European channels I'm interested in (Mainly the SVT, NRK ones at 0.8w). I have a full Sky TV subscription and to be honest, have no interest in using CCCam for 28.2e channels at all.

Has anyone been using a C-line on Sky Broadband and have you been contacted by them? I'm in the middle of a contract with them so I can't move away just yet but don't want to stop using the CCCam service either.

Smile Re: Using CCCam with Sky Broadband

Quote Originally Posted by d2k12 View Post
    Hi There,

I've just started using CCCam to access some scrambled European channels I'm interested in (Mainly the SVT, NRK ones at 0.8w). I have a full Sky TV subscription and to be honest, have no interest in using CCCam for 28.2e channels at all.

Has anyone been using a C-line on Sky Broadband and have you been contacted by them? I'm in the middle of a contract with them so I can't move away just yet but don't want to stop using the CCCam service either.
    Hi mate I've used cccam and mgcamd on Sky broadband for 5 years now never had a problem

Uploads

Re: Using CCCam with Sky Broadband

pleas , give my can.cfg.

Uploads

hi i use cccam and mgcamd i keep getting a lot of glitching and freezing any suggestions why
    I think it might be the internet when you get drop out of the signal

Uploads

Hi
    Personaly i would not use sky broadband if i was using cccam or any emu with a full sky uk card, there would be a good chance the activity of your sky broadband internet can be seen and traced back to you.

infact if you have cable tv in your area then go for a cable broadband internet. they are sky internet competitors so its a better solution to cs.

Regards Talks.

Uploads

hi every one i have question i have samsat hd55 titan, i put cccam everthing else is fine only sky sport for italian, sky movie italian i do not knew why, so if any one has this poroblem i can not wach italia sky movies and sky spots italian, so any one works those chanales iltalian , can you tel me please

Uploads

why are you lot not using oscam, cccam is dead now and sky Italia, a lot of there channels went of today thats be could be the reason, anybody using sky broadband get yourself a router and tweak it up a bit. you will see the difference.

Uploads

hello can anyone tells mem how can i use ccam on sky broadband for uk tv..please any help or any link where i can get step by step idea

Uploads

sorry i should of replied with quote this is a few up

hi i use cccam and mgcamd i keep getting a lot of glitching and freezing any suggestions why
    I think it might be the internet when you get drop out of the signal

I had a openbox / slybox that shared the same lnb that fed the signal to my subbed slybox and had that problem, if you share the lnb with another box unplug the box your not using that is connected to the same lnb then see if it does it, my box got a lot better but still done it a bit, i have a dreambox now and it is so much better i cant be leave i put up with all the glitching before.