Fix&Foxi, the children and family channel operated by German media company Your Family Entertainment (YFE), will launch an exclusive version of the channel under the name Ma Tl Toonz in French-speaking Africa on DTH platform Ma Tl.

Ma Tl Toonz will be offered as a free-to-view, subscription-free service over an initial 1-year launch period on the satellite-delivered pay-TV platform operated by digital television reception equipment manufacturer Strong Technologies on Eutelsat 16A (16 East).

This launch with our partner Ma Tl from Strong Technologies further expands the reach of Fix&Foxi Channel with a dedicated service in African French and marks the continued and sustained growth of the brand in Europe, the Middle East and Africa as we roll out our high-quality learning-based kids channel around the world, said Paul Robinson, YFEs executive vice president international channels.

The launch on Ma Tl follows the launch of the Fix&Foxi Channel under the name My TV Toonz on satellite-delivered pay-TV platform My TV across the Sub-Saharan Africa region on September 1, 2015. Both My TV and Ma Tl are operated by Strong Technologies.