Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: uksat

uksat

hi im not sure if this is the right place to post . i would have posted on uksats thread (and i did pm him) but ive looked and no one seems to post on server threads only the server so i thought maybe posting on these threads is against the rules . so thats why im posting here , all uksats servers are showing as down , i have multiple lines from him that i bought for old neighbours and they have lost all their channels for about 11 to 12 hours now . i sent a pm to uksat and he hasnt replied , the last post here by uksat was 2 weeks ago , im just wondering if anyone has any information .

Re: uksat

I'm also wondering! Not looking good

mines the same.. im getting worried.

Uploads

yes has anyone heard back from uk-sat ?

Uploads

50 million emails when moving forums, not 1 when the server is down. Brilliant.

Uploads

Give him time to respond you never know, lots of DYNDNS accounts got blocked yesterday so could be a problem

Would be nice, if he had let us know, why it will be down

yes i heard some dns got blocked yesterday , but i also know of a server that was quickly back up . if its down for a day or two while being sorted i dont really mind , its just as has been said above a pm or post to let us know whats happening would have been nice .

Same here. Anxiously waiting on an update

Uploads

In the same position for both VM and Sky lines, subscribing to this thread for updates. Also dropped him an email, will post back if I hear anything

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast