Thread: DM800HD - type of SIM and wrong BL updated

Uploads

DM800HD - type of SIM and wrong BL updated

Hello, I would like to ask yor help me with identifying of type my SIM card and help me how to revive my DM800HD
    When I looked inside DM, there were missing some components on Modem and Name of DM on PCB, so it looks like clone, but SIM seems to be original or type, which I didn't found.
    My problem: I tried to upgrade it from BL75 to BL84, but after it, DM shows only: Dream Multimedia -> error!
    I tried use DreamUP, but it showed me two possibilities: No CA found by 2nd storage loader.. or File is to big..So I tried use NCF SIM2 v3.0 - there was progress, because it ended with error, but I was able to use web interface, but it ended with two possibilities too - CRC is corrupt, or it ended with 100% done/finish.. but without any change - result was same :(
    I backuped some info from working system: Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #75, built 20091005
    I tryed to upload same file, but without any chance..
    Is there someone, who can help me with my troubles?? :)Attachment 268387Attachment 268388
    btw. sorry for my english - I'm from Czech republic
    Attached Images Attached Images

Uploads

Re: DM800HD - type of SIM and wrong BL updated

Quote Originally Posted by Fredik View Post
    Hello, I would like to ask yor help me with identifying of type my SIM card and help me how to revive my DM800HD
    When I looked inside DM, there were missing some components on Modem and Name of DM on PCB, so it looks like clone, but SIM seems to be original or type, which I didn't found.
    My problem: I tried to upgrade it from BL75 to BL84, but after it, DM shows only: Dream Multimedia -> error!
    I tried use DreamUP, but it showed me two possibilities: No CA found by 2nd storage loader.. or File is to big..So I tried use NCF SIM2 v3.0 - there was progress, because it ended with error, but I was able to use web interface, but it ended with two possibilities too - CRC is corrupt, or it ended with 100% done/finish.. but without any change - result was same :(
    I backuped some info from working system: Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #75, built 20091005
    I tryed to upload same file, but without any chance..
    Is there someone, who can help me with my troubles?? :)Attachment 268387Attachment 268388
    btw. sorry for my english - I'm from Czech republic
    try dreamup with serial and the right bl