Thread: Globlecast 97w

Uploads

Globlecast 97w

Globecast 97w is up and running agian

i found out by going to this web site ftamafia.net and they had the new keys and info . so my fta is now working with globecast at 97w

so just letting you know if you wanted it

Uploads

Wink Re: Globlecast 97w

Some receivers have to actually use older firmware to get globecast,which makes me wonder about rom110 vs the older revs.The rom110 may have been used to make autoroll more complicated.

Re: Globlecast 97w

which channels are open on 97w?i am out of usa 2 months ago.at that time ,nothing was open on 97w except fta . thx.

Uploads

Re: Globlecast 97w

Keys were availible on internet for couple weeks. And N2 channels were back. Perhaps keys are changed again yesterday.
    Somebody have new keys ?
    Ideas ?

Thanks

Uploads

Post Re: Globlecast 97w

lyngsat.com list many channels that have multiple encryptions;like pink plus is nagra1 or nagra2.They may have switched to nagra1 which the key is unknown or they may have kept it nagra2 and switched to key0 which is unknown.Somebody monitoring the stream with a pci dvb card would be able to tell you what encryption is being used.It took about 1.5 years to get the present key,so don't be in a hurry when the key changes completely.Sometimes I think the provider leaks the keys on purpose,to give a free preview for a while then they change the keys to end the freebie.