Hi guys,

It's been a long time (months) I've been looking how to use cccam with SoftCam.Key file and haven't find an answer in forums and blogs so if someone could help I would be grateful.
I have a VU+ working (dvb-c tuner, using cccam 2.1.4 and a SoftCam.Key file where I've pasted a key allowing to decrypt channels).
So, I'm not connecting to a remote server being a client (cardsharing).
It works, I don't know how but what I understand is that I only need cccam and a SoftCam.key file.
Maybe it could work using oscam setting my box as the server and client but I don't know how to do it. It would be great as I bought a Wetek Play
that is running under Android and oscam exists so I could decrypt channels on Android, but I don't know how to set it. This would be the best solution for me as I could use oscam on Kodi and Android.

Now, I installed OpenATV on an sdcard and I'm booting on it. I installed cccam 2.1.4 and copied the SoftCam.Key and it worked in the past. I don't think I have to modify cccam conf file (I didn't neither on the VU+ nor on the Wetek, but to be sure I copied the one from the VU+ to the Wetek and it doesn't help).
I don't know what happened but I doesn't work any longer (I'm sure SoftCam.Key is correct as it is working on the VU+).

Anybody beeing able to help ?

Thanks a lot... Christmas before time ???