Thread: Prem direkt help

Uploads

Prem direkt help

Hi , I have posted two questions , I have a topfield tf7700 , a humax hdci2000 and a manhattan st500 , Premiere direkt is found automatically on the manhattan and I can view via a trex cam all of premiere direkt , the topfield and humax do not find on auto search so I manually input frequency and data pids etc , even with this they still do not work , any ideas ???

VIP Member
    Uploads

Re: Prem direkt help

I'm not 100% sure I'm with you, so if I'm not then forgive me.

The way I ~see it~ Premiere Direct / Sport unlike let's say Blue Movie / Erotik for example are almost fluid in there use.
    That is to say there really is no such thing as a Premiere Direkt or Sport (Think Bundes Lega), "Channels" per-se.
    The way I'd like to think of such "Channels" as "Special Event Channels", For One Timeslot a "Channel" would be Direct 1, then in the next it'll be a Sport Channel, and then again lateer on be used as Direkt 5 etc. etc.

As far as I've been able to decern, Premiere branded STB's (Nokia, Philipps, Sagem: i.e. dBox2, Humax or Galaxis), ~know where these channels are~ and there respective "Portal Channels" (Sport & Direct), work like they'd should.

Now when I use my No-Name DVB-S-DVR-STB w/Diablo I have no problems in finding ~anythnig~ BUT, the "Portal Channels" DO NOT WORK!!

In essence I think you'll need a STB or CAM (Origianl Premiere), with a Beta-Chip in it in order to get these "Portal Channels" to work.

If your STB is anything like mine you may find your "missing Channels" under "T", listed as "TV Ch.", as it's only the "Portal Channels" that are broken.
    So once your find one, you should just rename it as "Direckt / Sport" and move them up/down your list as needed...

Uploads

That iinteresting on manhattan no probs , channels are premiere direkt1-4 , etc on topfield and humax . no go ??

I have a topfield 7700hci. if you go to the "Direct/Sport portal" go to language setting, push the button twice i get a full listing of the direct and sport portal channels and then i scroll up or down in the language menu to select the direct portal channel.Hope this helps.