Thread: oscam?

Uploads

oscam?

Hi guys new to forum but been doing stuff since the day, however my last foray was some time ago hence im still using cccam on my trusty dm500s to serve some free rs around the home, now ive read up tried to get oscam to work on it but reckon it being e1 not up to it so really cant tell if what im doing is right. Anyhow now decided to go e2 and try what I think ive learned on a new box one thats not too cheap not to dear, im getting long in the tooth so need an oscam for first timers easy to do it on box, just to get me up and running, any suggestions welcome.

tia

Uploads

Re: oscam?

Quote Originally Posted by mykal View Post
    Hi guys new to forum but been doing stuff since the day, however my last mybkexperience foray was some time ago hence im still using cccam on my trusty dm500s to serve some free rs around the home, now ive read up tried to get oscam to work on it but reckon it being e1 not up to it so really cant tell if what im doing is right. Anyhow now decided to go e2 and try what I think ive learned on a new softpedia box one thats not too cheap not to dear, im getting long in the tooth so need an oscam for first timers easy to do it on box, just to get me up and running, any suggestions welcome.

tia

Please refreash you English. Didn't get you clearly other than that you're new here.

Regards,
    Max.