Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smart IPTV

Uploads

Re: Smart IPTV

Uploads

Thanks Andrushenka for the direction to were I should look
    I guess I just have to learn more.. I copied one of the http address and tested to see if it starts up with VLC.
    But so far no good. I will try some more addresses

Uploads

Hi There are loads of free IPTV channels to be found..for them to work they need to be in correct format for the type of box you are using. Also most free Iptv files that you find dont last very long.. Regards

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by KARABANGA View Post
    Hi There are loads of free IPTV channels to be found..for them to work they need to be in correct format for the type of box you are using. Also most free Iptv files that you find dont last very long.. Regards
    Hi KARABANGA.

You are absolutely right about that there are many free IPTV channels. I donīt know about the format, since I use a app on my smart TV and no box.

How long do they usually last?

Is the TV channels actively searching out the internet adresses and closing them. Or why do they stop working after some time ?

Uploads

Hi..its difficult to know how long they last..i have some channels still working after 2 years.If you have the SmartIptv app on your tv then you are probably better off with a paid subscription service...i use boxes to download the channels to and watch the channels. Even if they do go off i can always find new ones...its a nice hobby really but can take time and patience....Regards

Uploads

Hi..its difficult to know how long they last..i have some channels still working after 2 years.If you have the SmartIptv app on your tv then you are probably better off with a paid subscription service...i use boxes to download the channels to and watch the channels. Even if they do go off i can always find new ones...its a nice hobby really but can take time and patience....Regards
    Wow 2 years, you donīt say. I have legal paid satellite TV right now. But heard about this lately and seams to me like a fun thing. It is like a hobby to test and getting it to work.
    I have patience. But usually it gets short quite fast ;)

There are some IPTV links, but the streaming stops like every 10 seconds.

Uploads

Hi There are a number of reasons why channels stop every 10 seconds ie internet speed, server provider may be low quality, type of box you are using etc. I think that boxes that use HEVC software are very good for IPTV quality..I personally dont pay anybody for IPTV channels..i look for them when i want them and download them on to my boxes. I regard it as a hobby as part of the satellite hobby from years ago...Regards

Uploads

Hi There are a number of reasons why channels stop every 10 seconds ie internet speed, server provider may be low quality, type of box you are using etc. I think that boxes that use HEVC software are very good for IPTV quality..I personally dont pay anybody for IPTV channels..i look for them when i want them and download them on to my boxes. I regard it as a hobby as part of the satellite hobby from years ago...Regards

I see, well the Internet speed is not a problem. I have 24 mbit and I can download at 17mbit speed.
    I have tried some sites like "free IPTV" (Sorry if it is not allowed to write other sites) and some of the channels work. but like 10-20 seconds before they freeze for a couple of seconds, and then it starts again.

I donīt have any box. I use an app on the smart TV.

What can I use of kind of box that you have.
    can you recomend some hardware?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12