Thread: Section chat Mvision

Uploads

Arrow Section chat Mvision

Hi totox 69,

Please, i've got a IRIS FTA 7000= MVISION F1000, i changed it on a MVISION 7000e+ with the last firmwares known. My problem is that i can't have channels. The signal on HOTBIRD and ASTRA is excellent (80 %) but when i look for channels, it finds nothing...
    So i tried to enter channels with a file data, and the same thing, more over this time, i have the channels in my list but "NO SIGNAL VIDEO" with an excellent signal on the satellites...
    What can i do, please ?

Thank you for your answers.

Re: M-Vision Firmware

Milou26, go to chat thread.

I sucessfully upload file named m2.44_FCIS7000E+_up using BootLoader (update the boot loader) in my MVision receiver. But i could not manage to upload the firmware file m2.94_FCIS-7000E+_up and firmware 7000_MIB_633. As whenever i try to execute the MVision Tools Sx 2.0.exe it shows application error which is as under: The application failed to initilize properly (0c0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application. I downloaded several times the said software but always same error message appears. Please mentioned is there any other loader through which i upload the firmware into my receiver.

Waiting for reply.

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by khawajaanwar View Post
    I sucessfully upload file named m2.44_FCIS7000E+_up using BootLoader (update the boot loader) in my MVision receiver. But i could not manage to upload the firmware file m2.94_FCIS-7000E+_up and firmware 7000_MIB_633. As whenever i try to execute the MVision Tools Sx 2.0.exe it shows application error which is as under: The application failed to initilize properly (0c0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application. I downloaded several times the said software but always same error message appears. Please mentioned is there any other loader through which i upload the firmware into my receiver.

Waiting for reply.
    Hi my friend

I have a MvisionE+ with MIB 6.33 version , and as you has 2.44 version, i beg you to send me please this version , ok ?
    my email no msn public echange for PM
    Thank you very much and a Happy New Year.

jmasg

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by khawajaanwar View Post
    Dear jmasg
    Please download the softwear from the following link at post No.236

http://www.satsupreme.com/showthread.php?t=2630&page=24
    Hi

Thanks very much.

jmasg

I sucessfully upload file named m2.44_FCIS7000E+_up using BootLoader (update the boot loader) in my MVision receiver. But i could not manage to upload the firmware file m2.94_FCIS-7000E+_up and firmware 7000_MIB_633. After that when i try to update the firmware file m2.94_FCIS-7000E+_up through MVisonUtilsS202 at the end it shows message Error 6. Please guide how to solve this problem.

Waiting for reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sucessfully upload file named m2.44_FCIS7000E+_up using BootLoader (update the boot loader) in my MVision receiver. But i could not manage to upload the firmware file m2.94_FCIS-7000E+_up and firmware 7000_MIB_633. After that when i try to update the firmware file m2.94_FCIS-7000E+_up through MVisonUtilsS202 at the end it shows message Error 6. Please guide how to solve this problem.

Waiting for reply.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I had the same problem you have telchargé utils to the mvision is ca it is with everything that you have to do to change firmeware of 2.44 tu passes more recent fun no BOX-LOEDER !!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! OK

Dear Manuska
    I downloaded the BoxLoader Manual and follow the instruction but it always shows a message Error-6 on the front panel.

Dear Manuska
    I downloaded the BoxLoader Manual and follow the instruction but it always shows a message Error-6 on the front panel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi I have just returned from work that I did listen to my son a 7000 e + MVISION I HAD PROBLEMS but I realized that for flacher it falait do with mvision utils and not with you resume the boxleader the dedut and you will see it works (FAIS THE LISTENING TO SLOWLY WITH ZC'EST AA MVISION UTILS NOT WITH BOXLEADER @ + MANUSKA