Thread: the site

Uploads

Unhappy the site

since friday i have not been able to access the site i cannot read my pm when i get a page to open i cannot open it what is wrong i click on something and it just says sites busy try again later what is wrong please

Uploads

Embarrassment Re: the site

I completely agree with you. Server busy from friday. It was best place for find fresh soft and keys for my Diablo cam.

Uploads

Re: the site

if the server to busy message is a problem, maybe its a good idea to upgrade your membership ;)

Uploads

well if thats the case then i shall jion another board to share my card on dont see why i should have to pay a site to put a post on so i can share my card if the board cannot run 24/7 without having to pay then it becomes a pay sharer which i believe is a no no i have 73 peers of this board i shall i charge them 8 a month to join my server the switch it of at the weekend so if thats the case pay to veiw my post then its time to say bye.

Uploads

The site and all it's resources is totally free. Due to this we have limited resources to work with which can cause the server to be busy because we just can't afford a bigger one. You don't have to pay but if you want to get in when it's busy it's possible to buy a premium membership. The money from those memberships is used to pay for the server and software to run this website...

Kindest Regards,
    MainFrame