Information regarding EmuNation 188.8.131.52
Added ability to 'share' most of the EmuNation files among multiple
applications and/or PIP instances. See the 'To run multiple programs'
text below for details. Leaving the ini file the way it is results
in the same behavior as EmuNation always had. tryit@DVBN had the idea
(as did a few others) and it seemed like a useful feature.
To run multiple programs (MT and TSR for example), or multiple PIP instances (Dream for example):
- Place all the emunation files (except emunation.dll and emunation.ini) and the
nagra subfolder in a folder somewhere
- Place the pthreadVC2.dll file where it needs to be for your application(s) (see above).
- Put the EmuNation.dll and EmuNation.ini files in the (MD)plugins directory as shown above.
- Modify each EmuNation.ini file so that the S_K_location= entry points to the
folder that you created in the first bullet.
- The MECM files, softcam file etc. will now all be shared among all of your applications.