Thread: Aljazeera Sport +1/+2

Aljazeera Sport +1/+2

Hi there
    does anyone know if Aljazeera sport +1 & +2 channels are available using Diablo cam.i have seen keys to them elsewhere and wondered if they can be used in Diablo.
    regards
    Pete

Re: Aljazeera Sport +1/+2

thats problem in diablo cam it doesnt accept other keys and cant edit and add provider manule........

VIP Member
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by albert144 View Post
    thats problem in diablo cam it doesnt accept other keys and cant edit and add provider manule........
    What are you talking about??
    How would it be any simpler to add a key to say the Dragon/T-Rex CAM??

@bigpete, you'll need to find some Key Manipulation Software, ex Fausto.
    Now the problem is I don't know what AJS is encoded with ~I'd tend to think it was Scea2, but I DON'T KNOW!!~ in wich case you'd also need to have a working Nano Key as well as the standard S2 Keys.

But again if you have access to all this info you could simply use Fausto to import these "Key's" onto your Diablo/light CAM.

Now here's where it gets problematic (if you still a Diablo noob), you can not use a Loader Card (al-la Dragon/T-Rex), You'll have to invest some more Cash in either a CAS3-Plus or the Diablo Basestation thingy (harder to come by), in order to actually reprogram, (i.e. add & remove new / old Keys), from the Diablo CAM.

But sadly (now that I've re-read albert-144s' post again you will have a hard time trying to change this stuff with out Fausto and either the CAS3-Plus or the Diablo Base.

But, then again I don't see how this would be as "simple" with any *other* CAM out there either.
    Cheaper yes, but definitely not easier...

Thanks for the info.i do have a cas 2+ programmer.will fausto load ok with that?i think aj-sport is viaccess on hotbird and irdeto on nilesat.i have access to both satelites.

regards Pete

VIP Member
    Uploads

If you can program the CAM directly and I think the CAS2+ ~should be able to do that, though CAS Studio~, I personaly can only recomend the CAS3 Plus or the Diablo Twin Base, as I KNOW those will work. But, again I think you should be ok with the CAS2+, so you shouldn't have any problems there, especially if you have done any "Updates" to the CAM recently.

Fasuto is a Key Manager (you'll need to check the Diablo Tools' Section on this Fourm for it),
    With that Program you'll be able to load the Diablo *.bin Files (i.e. Key Files), and make such edits as you need to, It's hardly unique, but it's the best known and IMHO the simplest way to make CAID and or Key changes.

Basically you start up Fausto then open the latest Key File choose the Decoder option ~in this case Viaaccess~, inset your ProvID (sorry I don't know what this is for AJS), and then the the Subkey's (01, 04, 08, 09, 0A, 0B, 0C, 0D, 0E, 0F), just underneath that.

When your finished with all that just either use "Save as" or save it under a different Filename, then use that "File" when you go to "Update" your CAM though CAS Studio, via the CAS2+.

Simple as that... (providing that it's ~AJS~ is still in Via1, I don't know if the Diablo does Via2, and no I don't think TPS and or ABsat (13°e) are being decoded though Via2, unless I'm very much mistaken on this matter...

Super Moderator
    Uploads

F 0626::054d 01 98d465d1acfebb65
    F 0626::054d 10 0593f991cfbcbb46

Diablo
    0500:030700:00:8C:132F:[98D465D1ACFEBB650593F991CFBCBB46]; JSC Sport+2; JSC Sport 13°E Control Word test

VIP Member
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by bozomustafa_68 View Post
    F 0626::054d 01 98d465d1acfebb65
    F 0626::054d 10 0593f991cfbcbb46

Diablo
    0500:030700:00:8C:132F:[98D465D1ACFEBB650593F991CFBCBB46]; JSC Sport+2; JSC Sport 13°E Control Word test
    Thanks then this would go under the DCW section and NOT the Via One correct?

I have a couple of strikes against me right now, One I do not use my Sat System over the Winter (as I have to point the Dish out of a Window), and secondly, I'm under a Mythbuntu @ the moment (Ubuntu Linux w/MythTV, useing DVB-C to watch most of UnityMedia, save LigTV, which is the *ONLY* Channel that remains dark. :/

So it's not like I could fire up Fausto and find this out for myself.
    Not that I have a means to hijack this thread, but speaking of those "Updates", I'm quit a bit behind!!
    Does anyone here have any expereance with CAS Studio under Linux, just how stable is it?

*BTW: I highly recomend MythTV over ProgDVB ANYDAY!!!

Thankyou so much for the instructions.have downloaded fausto so will have a go.thanks again
    regards
    Pete