Thread: humble request to admins and moderators

humble request to admins and moderators

respected sirs, i am very new to this forum..... i am from india and one of my friend mr.georgekamal has seen the following message while he is trying to login after very long time
    "You have been banned for the following reason:
    10 warnings for spamm and he don't care

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

and also he unable to contact the admin...actually he has posted only 10 posts in this forum......
    and here its all posts details r posted by him...and he didn't posted any spam think in this forum!
    http://www.satsupreme.com/search.php?searchid=1666808
    -dear admin , can u plz re consider about the ban of his username?
    thanks!

Uploads

Re: humble request to admins and moderators

hi my friend

Send a Pm for dendi

regards

chouchou

Quote Originally Posted by chouchou View Post
    hi my friend

Send a Pm for dendi

regards

chouchou
    thank u dear admin!

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by deepgeo2 View Post
    respected sirs, i am very new to this forum..... i am from india and one of my friend mr.georgekamal has seen the following message while he is trying to login after very long time
    "You have been banned for the following reason:
    10 warnings for spamm and he don't care

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

and also he unable to contact the admin...actually he has posted only 10 posts in this forum......
    and here its all posts details r posted by him...and he didn't posted any spam think in this forum!
    http://www.satsupreme.com/search.php?searchid=1666808
    -dear admin , can u plz re consider about the ban of his username?
    thanks!
    THX deepegeo2 writing your request any way as for me i don't mind and i ma not ungry about what georgekamal done ; he didn't care about the warnings i send him in the shootbox , he didn't care about the spaming in the upload center ; he didn't care about the 10 warnings that admins sent him ; any way may be he did'nt read them , well this site is recognised for it's serious members and it's serious files ; so if we let antone uploading or insulting or spamming in the shoot box ; so you know what will happen after that it will not be sat television but sat-insulting or anything like that . well as for me i agree he will come back and respect . thanx again

Quote Originally Posted by dendi View Post
    THX deepegeo2 writing your request any way as for me i don't mind and i ma not ungry about what georgekamal done ; he didn't care about the warnings i send him in the shootbox , he didn't care about the spaming in the upload center ; he didn't care about the 10 warnings that admins sent him ; any way may be he did'nt read them , well this site is recognised for it's serious members and it's serious files ; so if we let antone uploading or insulting or spamming in the shoot box ; so you know what will happen after that it will not be sat television but sat-insulting or anything like that . well as for me i agree he will come back and respect . thanx again
    thank u dear dendi...for accepting my request...and i 'll inform this one to mr.georgekamal...by the way, i am asking extremely sorry ..behalf of george! but i things some one hack his username and pass word , cozed he didn't logged in for very long time and actually he is innocent!
    any how thankx a lot for removing the baning him!