Thread: Help for metbox III (@sat 7220)

Uploads

Help for metbox III (@sat 7220)

Hi boys!Please help me!I have a metabox-clone:@sat7220.After flashing "dreamsoft flashfix" seem lost the tuner-driver!!It is possibile,or i made a mistake???No channels.I have good signal,bat STB say:Search failure on all TP...If i load channel-list with SetEditAtsat,the signal is good,but i no watch nothing...The loop through don't work yet,just if turn off my STB...What can I do?I tryed with jtag cabel flashing full flash @sat6910,but no change!Then update with OTA,but just write "up date" end nothing...There is Skycrypt chip...Thanks

Re: Help for metbox III (@sat 7220)

Quote Originally Posted by mgy View Post
    Hi boys!Please help me!I have a metabox-clone:@sat7220.After flashing "dreamsoft flashfix" seem lost the tuner-driver!!It is possibile,or i made a mistake???No channels.I have good signal,bat STB say:Search failure on all TP...If i load channel-list with SetEditAtsat,the signal is good,but i no watch nothing...The loop through don't work yet,just if turn off my STB...What can I do?I tryed with jtag cabel flashing full flash @sat6910,but no change!Then update with OTA,but just write "up date" end nothing...There is Skycrypt chip...Thanks
    Did you tried a factory reset ? Just reset and make a new search. Or make a reset and load the soft once more. I suppose it will works again

Hi
    dont worry ur stb is fine just u have to download its skychip software and then u have to install any origional mtg soft and then u can load any metadream ..first of all u have to update sky chip the skychip in system setp.

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Aliraza63 View Post
    Hi
    dont worry ur stb is fine just u have to download its skychip software and then u have to install any origional mtg soft and then u can load any metadream ..first of all u have to update sky chip the skychip in system setp.
    Hi!Where I can find the skychip soft?

Uploads

can I have lodar for metmoxIII

Uploads

go to Metabox tools section

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Aliraza63 View Post
    Hi
    hi i got the same problem please help ! how do i do the skyship ??? thank you very much

hi
    i got the same issue please help..