Lamps hails 'fantastic' Blues

Frank Lampard feels Chelsea were back to their best as they crushed Olympiakos.

The Blues eased into the last eight of the UEFA Champions League after a 3-0 win at Stamford Bridge, with Michael Ballack, Salomon Kalou and Lampard all finding the back of net.

After a goalless draw two weeks ago, Chelsea made sure there would be no repeat as they flew out of the blocks and dominated throughout.

And Lampard feels Chelsea's display, especially in the first-half, was 'fantastic'.

"I think we played fantastic football, that was us at out best in the first half with the pressure and the way we played," he told Sky Sports.

"We just wanted to go through and at 1-0 it was a dodgy result so we wanted to carry on scoring, it wasn't a statement we showed what we can do against West Ham [at the weekend] and carried it on today."

All English affair

With Chelsea joining Arsenal and Manchester United in the last eight, and Liverpool well placed against Internazionale - the chance of an all-English quarter-final is growing increasingly likely, but Lampard is not worried.

"What will be will be," he said.

"If all four of us go through as it looks like, Liverpool are in a good position and will go through, then there is a great chance there will be an all-English game and it will be great for English football that we are all in there and if we draw them we will have to deal with it as it is, it will be a difficult game as they always are."

Lampard was booked late on for a supposed dive and replays showed he was unfortunate.

"I only asked for the penalty as I got knocked down," he opined.

"I don't mind not being given the penalty but to get called a diver that isn't the way I play and it puts you on a yellow card for later in the competition."