Thread: Azbox HD??

Azbox HD??

Hi there,

I understand that there will be a HD Box from Azbox
    out soon.

Iīve checked their homepage hxxp://www.opensat.eu/,
    but couldnīt find any info on that.

Is there any news when it will be available-and of course
    any specs?? [will it be linux based, capable to receive 4:2:"]??

regards
    ceyer

Uploads

Do not buy AzBox HD!!!!!

We are sorry, but AzBox HD Developer Corner is closed now!

Opensat is unable to give more support, their own firmware has much bugs and they work too often on very insignificant firmware problems!

Also the used chip (smp8634) is unable to handle two tuners coincident!

We think the Azbox HD was and is unfortunately a big wash-out...

have a good time..

Uploads

Re: Do not buy AzBox HD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by some888 View Post

Opensat is unable to give more support, their own firmware has much bugs and they work too often on very insignificant firmware problems!

have a good time..

Thanks for the info some888

Uploads

Hello' everybody. This is my first post here!

I will get AZbox Premium tomorrow.
    The information that I have is different: the receiver should be able to manage the two tuners and I know that the DVB-T tuner should be available in one week.
    I hope that I'm right because I have acquired this receiver mainly as Combo receiver as I'm interested on DTT channels.
    Of course IF the receiver will be not able to do what they promised I will complain and send back to the shop.
    To be honest I suppose that the closure of the AZbox development forum maybe is not related to technical reason but only commercial...
    We know for the moment that AZbox software should be considered as "beta" (and it should be better specified from the dealers) and I can accept a certain short period until the main problems will be fixed.
    For the moment I trusted in OpenSat.
    Thank you

Uploads

have a good time..
    Hello,

This is a total misinformation from this site, they get pay by DMM to close the site and spread rumors on the Azbox.

Lots of rumors are starting around the Azbox, just because this box has a very high potential and competitors are not happy to see it on the market.

Azbox HD (Elite or Premium) will of course support 2 tuners without any problems. Today it should already support the combo mode: DVB-S2 + DVB-T or DVB-S2 + DVB-C.

Later on the firmware will support 2 * DVB-S2, don't worry. It will even allow Picture-in-Picture!

Azbox HD has the best ration price / quality / functionnalities with a true HDMI output at 1080p.

Do your own comparison chart and you will see which is the best HD STB so far!

Azbox HD is more than just a HD STB, it is also a real Network Media Tank, with integrated YouTube support, Webbrowser, RSS reader. You have a file manager integrated, ....

Just have a look at the full specification of the Azbox HD and read the user manual and you will see all the functionnalities!

h**t://www.azboxhd.eu

Azbox is a great box, just test it by your own.

Stop reporting rumors of frustrated people. Azbox HD don't need alternate image since the official one get everything you need by default.

The toolchain and the SDK exist and is available for people willing to develop plug-ins for the Azbox.

Azbox is not made in China with poor quality component and over heating problems, and no adaptator needed to connect it to your TV in 1080p.
    It is a Korean production done in collaboration with Celrun a famous NMT manufacturer in Korea.

Pr2

Uploads

For everybody who is concerned, I at least seriously reccomend to wait till the original software to be finished and polished.

AzBox Hd is working right now as a jukebox mainly..... and not as a twin tuner Lynux box.....

Besides there will be no enigma on it..... No CI slot working properly.....Newcamd is the only stable SC protocol on this box.... and no CCcam ...At least not in a nearest future, until Opensat (it's website is under construction by the way)will change it's policy.

I do not pretend for my opinion to be the only right one....But everybody who used to enigma will get the greatest disapointment from this box at the very least. As well any user with even average demand will get disapoinment.

Think twice! because many threads in different forums about how "great is this box" are the scam

P.S It's really funny to think that DMM paid money for 3rd party developers to stop working on this box...... :) When the Opensat itselft think that there is no need in any other software exept of their own and do not take to consideration customers wishes but have their own point of view

Uploads

For everybody who is concerned, I at least seriously reccomend to wait till the original software to be finished and polished.

AzBox Hd is working right now as a jukebox mainly..... and not as a twin tuner Lynux box.....

Besides there will be no enigma on it..... No CI slot working properly.....Newcamd is the only stable SC protocol on this box.... and no CCcam ...At least not in a nearest future, until Opensat (it's website is under construction by the way)will change it's policy.

I do not pretend for my opinion to be the only right one....But everybody who used to enigma will get the greatest disapointment from this box at the very least. As well any user with even average demand will get disapoinment.

Think twice! because many threads in different forums about how "great is this box" are the scam

P.S It's really funny to think that DMM paid money for 3rd party developers to stop working on this box...... :) When the Opensat itselft think that there is no need in any other software exept of their own and do not take to consideration customers wishes but have their own point of view

joke cccam is working good i test it and i use ccam 2.0.4 so the box is briliant beter then dm 800 not dm 8000 :D

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by freshmaker View Post
    joke cccam is working good i test it and i use ccam 2.0.4 so the box is briliant beter then dm 800 not dm 8000 :D
    I agree

lots of emu's working fine

yes there are some bugs, i have a DM7000 that had bugs for years

Fatal lockups you had to take power lead out

you learn to work round them

My AZbox HD has never made me get up to power it off no fatal lockups
    reboot available from remote
    cant wait for s/w to get to 1.0 though

I wanted a DM8000 but cant afford it and would rather have AZbox HD than a DM800 or DM800 clone, its a poor man's DM8000

I would reccomend one now!

Uploads

Thumbs down Re: Do not buy AzBox HD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pr2 View Post
    Hello,

This is a total misinformation from this site, they get pay by DMM to close the site and spread rumors on the Azbox.

Lots of rumors are starting around the Azbox, just because this box has a very high potential and competitors are not happy to see it on the market.

Azbox HD (Elite or Premium) will of course support 2 tuners without any problems. Today it should already support the combo mode: DVB-S2 + DVB-T or DVB-S2 + DVB-C.

Later on the firmware will support 2 * DVB-S2, don't worry. It will even allow Picture-in-Picture!

Azbox HD has the best ration price / quality / functionnalities with a true HDMI output at 1080p.

Do your own comparison chart and you will see which is the best HD STB so far!

Azbox HD is more than just a HD STB, it is also a real Network Media Tank, with integrated YouTube support, Webbrowser, RSS reader. You have a file manager integrated, ....

Just have a look at the full specification of the Azbox HD and read the user manual and you will see all the functionnalities!

h**t://www.azboxhd.eu

Azbox is a great box, just test it by your own.

Stop reporting rumors of frustrated people. Azbox HD don't need alternate image since the official one get everything you need by default.

The toolchain and the SDK exist and is available for people willing to develop plug-ins for the Azbox.

Azbox is not made in China with poor quality component and over heating problems, and no adaptator needed to connect it to your TV in 1080p.
    It is a Korean production done in collaboration with Celrun a famous NMT manufacturer in Korea.

Pr2
    I have a problem with the new AZBOX HD Elite. It cannot read from my irdeto cam inserted in either of the CI slot. I email to AZBOX without an answer. Actually is in the box without be able to use. Can anybody tell me how to solve this. Till me for me this receiver is a waist of money.... Too many good things written o paper. Thnx

Re: Azbox HD??

Reading this tread I am very confused,opinions about this box are very polarized(Maybe hidden agends).I am very interested in this box but still think there are a few issues to iron out,so who is right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast