Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upgrading problem in EL-3020IR Plus

Upgrading problem in EL-3020IR Plus

Hi
    Hi my stb 3020 ir is not upgrading fimrware . when I try to load new firmware in my stb ..it doesnt show any respoense to laoding ..it just go to start and then on chanel other then upgrading..I have checked data cable and pc port all is working fine with other STBs .
    can u advise ?
    thnx

Re: Upgrading problem in EL-3020IR Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Aliraza63 View Post
    Hi
    Hi my stb 3020 ir is not upgrading fimrware . when I try to load new firmware in my stb ..it doesnt show any respoense to laoding ..it just go to start and then on chanel other then upgrading..I have checked data cable and pc port all is working fine with other STBs .
    can u advise ?
    thnx
    Try using the latest loader (ALI_UPG5.1.1S) Along with the latest soft for your reciever. The loader will tell you if you are connected and if you are using the correct soft for your STB.

I have used the new loader also ..but it doesnt connect ..evewn other stbs are working fine when i try to upgrade from my pc

I have used the new loader also ..but it doesnt connect ..evewn other stbs are working fine when i try to upgrade from my pc
    Have you upgraded an echolink from your pc? If not when opening and connecting the loader right click the software firm in the box above the update button you will the be asked to browse for a file. Select the soft you want to upgrade with and then press update. If you have done all this and the loader says you are connected then there maybe a problem with the STB.

yes u r right ..it seems some kind of the problem with STB ..i have checked its RS232 port its cooncetion iis ok ..but i dont understtand what kind of the problem can be in the hardware ?.
    u have any idea ?.

Ok,
    Try this fixer. Use this software but b4 you use see the pic and after you finish put last software

I have already this tool..this tool works only if ur stb is stuck at STRT not on on ...2nd it works only when Computer and stb make connection to each other ..but here is the problem computer sends signal to connect but stb doesnt reply back to accpet the loader ..it just go to channel fter on the power ..
    this is is the problme

Just power off the stb and unplug the power cables and try again, It happened the same to me but I did the above and it worked.

I have already this tool..this tool works only if ur stb is stuck at STRT not on on ...2nd it works only when Computer and stb make connection to each other ..but here is the problem computer sends signal to connect but stb doesnt reply back to accpet the loader ..it just go to channel fter on the power ..
    this is is the problme
    Are you sure you have the correct cable? Different STB's use different cables. Some use null modem some use crossover. It is just a thought what STB's have you updated with the cable you are using?
    I maybe able to tell you if you have the correct cable. I myself use an old laplink cable which is fantastic.

hmmm
    i use the cross cable and i use it for EL 700 & super and Metabox 3 ..I know some STB use diffrent cables ...i m proffesional my dear

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast