Ramos pleased with Berba interest

Spurs happy to field bids

Tottenham boss Juande Ramos is unfazed by continued reports that Dimitar Berbatov is being lined up for a summer move, indeed he says he is pleased.

The Spanish coach is more than happy to see Berbatov continually linked with moves to the likes of Milan and Manchester United.

"We are delighted if clubs are coming in with big offers for him and talking about big amounts of money, because it means he is a great player," Ramos said.

Berbatov himself admitted earlier this week he was flattered at talk from Milan.

In his latest interview, with Sport magazine - a free publication available in London, Berbatov again refuses to rule out a move.

"No, that is not a fair question," he said when asked whether he would remain at White Hart Lane next season.

"You can't ask me that. I am here, and I try to do my best and score goals for the team.

"I think I'm doing that, with the help of my team-mates and everybody else at the club.

"From when I came, everybody make me feel very settled. I am happy at Spurs."

Berbatov went on to talk about next season, insisting Spurs are confident they will again challenge the top-four - after a poor league campaign this term

"You have to have big ambition. I would lie if I say we don't think about the title at the start of the season," he said.

"The start of this season was difficult, but we have hope for next season. Winning the (Carling) Cup this year has given us hope."

"When I came, I knew that Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea were the big four and every year they fight for the title; but I was thinking why not go there and mess it all up.

"That hasn't happened, but we still have good team - I'm sure we can surprise a lot of people next season."