Sven identifies transfer targets

City boss sets summer short-list

Manchester City manager Sven Goran Eriksson is set to present club owner Thaksin Shinawatra with his summer shopping list.

Eriksson is expected to hold talks with Shinawatra after Saturday's Premier League meeting with Fulham at Eastlands.

Shinawatra is believed to be keen to discuss Eriksson's future at City, but the Swede is confident he will be with the Blues for the long-term.

And Eriksson is set to inform Shinawatra of the new faces he wishes to see at City next season, which is rumoured to include Liverpool striker Peter Crouch, Tottenham winger Aaron Lennon and CSKA Moskow's Brazilian ace Jo.

Good to talk

"We know what we want to do, but you have to have the okay from the owners and that's what I hope will happen," Eriksson said in the Daily Star.

"It will be a little bit like giving him (Shinawatra) a list, but it's not only about players.

"He knows what we want to change, but it's always good to speak.

"I don't know how much I will have to spend, but I do know how much I would like!

"So far he's been very good to the club and I can't see any reason why that won't go on."