Thread: FS 7000 upgraded through 2.55 to 6.37

FS 7000 upgraded through 2.55 to 6.37

Hello all.

I have noticed that sometimes programms are not decrypted, but when I push the volume button up or down, for a short while (2 seconds or so) there is image/sound. Also some times I get another programm then the one I want to watch ie: MV3 instead of MV 5.
    When I switch my FS 7000 off and on again (waiting 10 seconds between switching), I can watch all programms again.

I have a dish with a motorsystem. I noticed then when I changed from satellite the problem occures more often then when I only watch from one satellite.

Anybody have the same problems?
    Is there anything to do about this?

Thanks for your reaction.
    Kind regards from Bertus.

Re: FS 7000 upgraded through 2.55 to 6.37

I don't see the option to edit my post, so I try it this way.

Switching the FS 7000 off and on with the remote control does not work. I really have to switch it off and on with the powerswitch on the back.

Bertus.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertusdeboef View Post
    I don't see the option to edit my post, so I try it this way.

Switching the FS 7000 off and on with the remote control does not work. I really have to switch it off and on with the powerswitch on the back.

Bertus.
    Hi,

When you update your receiver with the firm 6.37 mib, the original remote control doesn't work. You have to buy an universal remote control or the remote control of the FCIS 7000+.

I have found an universal remote control (thomson).

Have a nice day

Hello Mouloud,

I have a Universal remote, the Logitech Harmony 785. I programmed it to emulate the remote of the 7000 e+, but not all functions on it work. If you could be so kind to tell me which Thomson remote you have bought, then I would be very happy.

But, this is not the initial answer I have, so I suppose you cant help me with my question.

Anyway, thank you for your answer.
    Bertus