Thread: ProgDVB channel editor

Uploads

Thumbs up ProgDVB channel editor

It's been a while since a new version of this helful too was released and as it seems there won't be a newer version by the original author. He described the reason on the website for not beain able to wrok further on the program, but also left the source file of the program so other programers/coders could keep this tool updated. It looks like nobody else tried to develope this tool which is needed, because it's not working with channel listd of never ProgDVB versions.

I would work on it if I would have a clue doing it, but I'm just a simple guy without any knowledge in programming. So I was wondering, and I guess a coule of people out there, if there is somebody who would like to try to fix the current issue it has with the channel lists of never ProgDVB's and who would like to continue developing this tool. I think the comunity would be thankfull for a never release of ProgDVB channel editor

ProgDVB channel editor official website

Uploads

Re: ProgDVB channel editor

I just found a new program that can edit the channel list of ProgDVB. The version number is 0.04b and seems to be a whole new program. The things is it needs the latest .Net Framework to be installed on your computer. Since I don't have it on and don't wanna install it I can't tell you if the program is working. So use it on your own risk.

The links